Top Notch Stones – Your destination for affordable stone benchtops in Melbourne
Kitchen benchtops are essentially the kitchen counter-top space that is used for utilities, chopping of vegetables, setting the stove and other allied uses. Though materials like ceramic, vinyl and so on are used to set up kitchen benchtops, the best option would be a natural stone benchtop owing to its finish and durability. Marble, granite and quantum quartz are the popular stones used for creating kitchen benchtops. Apart from these, engineered stone benchtops are also a preferred choice these days. Engineered stone benchtops are a mixture of quartz and resin and is popular alternative for both domestic and industrial purposes.
At Top Notch Stones, one of the leading dealers in natural stones in Melbourne, Australia, we source all our products from the finest quarries across Australia. Everything you see at our store in handpicked by experts to ensure the highest quality standards and pass through a quality check for an extra reassurance. Apart from the regular requirements of popular stones such as marble, granite, quartz and so on, we also source exotic and rare natural stones for our clients upon request. Customer satisfaction is our primary intent and we assist you through every step of your business with us and offer exemplary after-care services.
Why should you choose aengineered stonebenchtop?
- They are available in an array of shades and can be picked to add a contrasting or complementing look to your kitchen.
- They mitigate the risks of staining from oils, cooking ingredients, acids etc, ensuring that the surface remains immaculate forever.
- They are easy to clean and does not require a lot of maintenance. Simple wiping can remove dust and dirt while a mild soap solution can be used to remove grease or oil spills.
- They are strong and sturdy, and guarantees against any hassles of breaking, cracking or chipping.
- They are cost effective and less expensive than pure natural stone.