Your Destination for Affordable Engineered Stone Benchtops in Melbourne
Kitchen benchtops are essentially the kitchen counter-top space that is used for utilities, chopping of vegetables, setting the stove and other allied uses. Though materials like ceramic, vinyl and so on are used to set up kitchen benchtops, the best option would be a natural stone benchtop owing to its finish and durability. Marble, granite and quantum quartz are the popular stones used for creating kitchen benchtops. Apart from these, engineered stone benchtops are also a preferred choice these days. Engineered stone benchtops are a mixture of quartz and resin and is popular alternative for both domestic and industrial purposes.
Engineer stone is a great option for kitchen benchtop & splash backs along with bathrooms and other areas of the home, the material is scratch and stain resistant making it low maintenance and easy to clean.
Engineered stone is a manmade product that consists of 90% quartz, the remaining parts are made up of resins, coloring pigments creating a large variety of color choices.
Most suppliers offer a 10-year limited warranty on their product giving you peace of mind.
Why should you choose an engineered stone benchtop In Melbourne?
- They are available in an array of shades and can be picked to add a contrasting or complementing look to your kitchen.
- They mitigate the risks of staining from oils, cooking ingredients, acids, etc, ensuring that the surface remains immaculate forever.
- They are easy to clean and does not require a lot of maintenance. Simple wiping can remove dust and dirt while a mild soap solution can be used to remove grease or oil spills.
- They are strong and sturdy, and guarantees against any hassles of breaking, cracking or chipping.
- They are cost-effective and less expensive than purely natural stone.